Monday 1 November 2010

Let's get this party started...

01/11/10 - Got quite a nice symmetry to it that date, don't you think?  And what better date to kick off the new blog?

So what can you expect from this new addition to the blogosphere?  Well, the only thing I really know well is me (although occasionally I surprise myself) so there will be lots about the things I do, the places I go, the people I see.  I will, of course change the names to protect the innocent (and not so).

I'll also comment, as and when, on news stories, magazine articles, books and films. 

I'll experiment a bit and I'm already investigating podcasts and video blogs.  But let's not run before we can walk.

So, pretty much me but online.

There'll be room for you to get involved.  Feel free to post a comment or two.  I can imagine some of you already thinking up your witticisms.  Go ahead, you know I can take it!

Grab a drink, tuck into the snacks, the music's on and the party's just getting going.

No comments:

Post a Comment