Monday 15 November 2010

The CLD Christmas Weight Challenge - Week 3

3 weeks already!  The challenge is going strong and the will power is holding out.  Even though an evil temptress at work tried to entice me with her yum-yums (no, that's not a euphemism and you know who you are!) I stuck to my guns and it all paid off.

First thing this morning I almost ran into the office so that I could jump on those scales.  The official weight judge wasn't in so I had to get an independent witness to observe the event and was extremely pleased when she said that the scales read 13st 3lb.  Yes folks another 4lb!  At this rate I'll be half the man I was by Christmas.

This evening I got even more of a boost when the Wii Fit declared my Wii Fit Age to be... 38!!  Unfortunately I was in such a rush to do my routine that I forgot to warm up properly.  I think I may have pulled a muscle in my calf getting out of the shower.  A real lesson learned there methinks!

Don't worry though fans, I'll rest it up and not let this little annoyance get in the way of the challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment